Saturday 20 October 2012

THIS IS ME!

Hi, My name is Inmaculada, i am 14 years old, i study in el fontanal.
I have a brother that is in 1º of the ESO too  in the fontanal.
In the future i would like to study medicine or dentistry.

 My dream is  traveling around the world when i finish studying, and visiting Venice, Paris, USA, Tokio, Vancouver, Sydney, epypt and Florence.
One of my hobbies is riding horse and running.
My favorites subjects are physics and chemistry and physical education.

 My favorites colors are blue and pink and my favorite number is 2. 






2 comments:

  1. Travelling is so great! Have you ever been abroad, Inmaculada?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, but I haven't left Europe ... I went to France, England and Italy and I would like to know more world!

      Delete